Too much stuff for one maintainer?

Hi Pawel,

I have noticed that you are currently maintaining a total of 37 Debian packages [0]. The bug page for them looks pretty discouraging [1]:

    * Status
          o 125 Outstanding
          o 1 Forwarded
          o 10 Pending Upload
          o 14 Fixed in NMU
          o 21 Resolved
    * Severity
          o 7 Grave functionality bugs
          o 18 Serious policy violations
          o 35 Important bugs
          o 59 Normal bugs
          o 25 Minor bugs
          o 27 Wishlist items
    * Classification
          o 28 Patch Available
          o 88 Unclassified
          o 6 More information needed
          o 3 Will Not Fix

Judging by the number of RC bugs and number of NMUs done on your packages, perhaps it's a better idea to find comaintainers or other maintainers by either filing Requests For Help (RFH) or orphaning/removing part of them? I'm sure both you and the users of your packages will benefit from such an arrangement.

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=coven@debian.org
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=coven%40debian.org

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org