debian usability & more

Hi,
i'm an italian Debian user, a simply user.
(Sorry for my english, i try to translate my thoughts.)
I'm very interested in Debian social philosophy.
I love to think an Universal Operative System.
Accessible, Usable, Comprensible (Understandable).
I think: if Debian aspire to become a OS for
every user, it can be supported in that way.
I think an OS isn't only a set of coherent packages.
I think an OS should be a tool that help the user
to use itself (the tool).
Well, I have in mind a "simple" user, not a skilled
user or a developer.

Example:
I'm a simple user. I have just installed Debian.
Well,
"What i can do with it?"
"What i can learn about it?"
"Where i can find the knowledges i need?"

I imagine something like an hypertext that "explain"
Debian. Something like a bridge between the user needs
and the unknown effectivness of its tools (packages).

I think that the approach "ask to Google" or "ask to a
forum or a mailing-list" can be improved!

There is somewhere someone that collect these ideas
about Debian?

Many thanks,

Michele Lazzarini