Re: Revert

Christoph Berg escribió:

Re: Pedro M (Morphix User) in <[🔎] 437F21ED.6020704@telefonica.net>
I suggest create a system for Debian to revert the installation of new drivers in a GUI way (in a similar way to Windows : go to previous system or driver configuration ).

This revertability is essencial for OSes and users.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please don't hijack threads if you are starting a new one, and why are
you mailing that to -qa?

Christoph
I think this is a quality issue.

If I install a bad driver, I can revert the system to the previous status using a button

If something after installing a program or a lot of program is wrong I can revert (go to the previous good working status of ) the system .
I miss this in Debian.

Regards.