Re: gkdial shouldn't be removed

Em Dom, 2005-10-02 às 18:02 +0200, Matej Vela escreveu:
> "Guilherme de S. Pastore" <guilherme.pastore@terra.com.br> writes:
> > first, sorry for not replying to your last message. Real life sometimes
> > can suck all our time and this kind of stuff... heh
>
> I know. :-)

I guessed that. It's difficult to find someone, mainly among those
involved with Debian, Free Software or any other voluntary project who
doesn't know this very well, heh.

> Ah, sorry then.

No reason to be sorry, you had no way to guess that =)

> If you don't expect to make an upload soon, could you ask the ftpmasters
> [1] to list you as the maintainer in the override file?  Or at least
> subscribe to the Package Tracking System [2] to get BTS traffic?
>
> [1] <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#maintincorrect>
> [2] <http://packages.qa.debian.org/gkdial>

Because of the possibly-RC bugs, I'm installing X and gkdial on a
Pentium 200 machine here (wonder if it will be able to handle it, haha),
which is the only one with a hardmodem I still have around =D I should
upload a new package during the next week or so =)

Subscribing to the PTS is something I should already have done, but kept
forgetting, it was good that you reminded me =D

Thanks!

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme.pastore@terra.com.br>