Is Josip Rodin <joy-packages@debian.org> MIA?

Hello,

Josip Rodin appears to be inactive. I've contacted him several times in
recent months, and never received a reply. Moreover, a message sent to
Josip over a month ago alerting him to my intention to report him MIA met
with no response. The vast majority of Josip's packages have not been
uploaded by Josip since 2003. The only uploads in 2004 that I noticed were
for texinfo, and took place in July.

If it is definitely established that Josip Rodin is gone, then perhaps his
packages should be orphaned. Many are co-maintained, fortunately.

Please CC me on any follow-ups.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin