Re: The PTS should list Ubuntu patches

Last Thursday 21 July 2005 15:04, Raphael Hertzog was like:
> Le jeudi 21 juillet 2005 à 14:32 +0100, tim hall a écrit :
> > Understood. I don't necessarily have the skills to implement it, but I'm
> > confident that DeMuDi will be able to provide the information.
>
> I expect Demudi to be able to provide patches in the BTS, no ? Or do
> they have the same resource problem than Ubuntu where a few maintainers
> are doing so many modifications ?

DeMuDi's resource problems are worse. That's one of the reasons that the
decision was made to follow the CDD structure and use as much of the existing
Debian structure as possible. So yes of course DeMuDi uses the BTS and also
makes sponsored uploads to the central repositories.

> > Any system that worked with the Trac Ticket system could be applied to
> > projects with alioth accounts, surely? Really I just need to know what we
> > can do from this end to minimise the amount of work it would take to
> > implement such a thing.
>
> I don't understand what you're speaking about...

I suspect my thinking is confused. I'll come back to you on this one when I
have more of a clue.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk