Re: Is Luca De Vitis (luca@debian.org) MIA?

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 12:53 +0200, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> Dear QA team,
>   I'm writing to you because I wasn't able to contact Luca De Vitis
> (luca@debian.org), and in think he is MIA. He is the maintainer of
> some zope packages, but he doesn't care about them since long time.
>
>   Some developers have joined a group called Debian Zope Team on
> alioth, and we are wondering about taking over his packages. What
> should we do?

I contacted him over ICQ last two weeks, since I wanted to take one his
packages over. He is having some hard days, according on what he told
me, but he is planning to get back soon.

FWIW.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 "Wanted: Expert Java programmers, 5+ years experience." - Posted in