Re: [Fwd: Re: QA hacking in Helsinki?]

* Luk Claes (luk.claes@ugent.be) [050318 16:25]:
> No, not that I know of. There was an idea to organise a seperate
> QA meeting in Germany in August

I think a QA hack fest and the QA meeting are overlapping, but still a
bit different.

About the debconf-pre-event: Though I plan to go to debconf, I probably
can't make it one week earlier. Vacation days are a bit short for me
this year. However, going to Darmstadt in August should be fine for me.

In other words: I think some QA hacking pre-debconf would probably be a
good idea. However, that shouldn't prevent us from doing the QA meeting
in August.

Cheers,
Andi
--