gtkhtml stuck

It appears that you are not willing to maintain the old gtkhtml20
package anymore.  You have not been willing to respond to my emails or
offers to help.  The failure to upgrade to version 1.1 is causing an
severity "important" bug in gnucash to go uncorrected for at least a
year.

This is not acceptible.  Unless you are willing to cooperate in
getting out a new release, I am going to take over the package as soon
as the release manager announces a date for the freeze of Optional
packages in sarge.  At that point, I will upload gtkhtml and take over
maintenance of the package.

Nothing affects maintenance of the newer gtkhtml-related packages
which you also maintain; I have no intentions or concerns about them,
which seem to be maintained just fine.

Thomas