Autor of moria changes to GPL (was: Let's remove moria)

Andrew Pollock:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:42:48AM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html and make an upload,
> > I suggest removal as
> > an alternative. But hey, this is just my personal opinion, I'll happily
> > accept the consensus.
> >
> Still orphaned.
>
> I don't think that the QA team should be formerly adopting non-free
> packages. I think our resources are best utilised on packages in main.

Please wait a little.
Following discussion of bug #274472 the author will change license to
GPL, so there is a better chance that anybody adopt it.
For this it would be nice it QA team should upload this GPL version, so
any prospective adopter will notice the new license.

Perhaps Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> is interested in taking moria,
because he asks for relicensing first? Sorry, Clint, if not.

If noone will take it within next weeks, I will raise my hand,
but I have to find a sponsor than, because I'm not a DD.

Best regards,
Erik

--
www.ErikSchanze.de * DSA key ID 30825345
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! * Maillimit: 100 kB

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl