Re: Adding RM support to PTS

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 11:39:39PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'd be happy if you provide me a (tested) patch. I'll even let you apply
> it yourself... but you shouldn't do the development directly on the copy
> running on master or you'll break something sooner or later.

Yes, I understand, I didn't intend to go hacking on the sources directly
:). Do you have a conventient way to test changes, or do you just copy
all of it, or, last possibility, do you do your PTS hacking the old
fashioned way of hand-crafted ad-hoc unit testing :)?

> Of course, I'd be happy to review your patch first (if time permits).

I'll come back later :)

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar