Switching PTS to run with user 'qa'

Hello dear admins,

the QA team decided some time ago that it would be better if the PTS ran
under the user-id "qa" instead of "hertzog" in order to allow better
cooperation.

I prepared everything to let this happen but I need some changes on
master that only the admins can do (thus this mail) :
- /etc/exim/exim.conf: please add user "qa" to the "trusted_users"
variable
- /etc/exim/virtualdomains: in the line concerning
packages.qa.debian.org please change user to "qa" and group to "qa"

I also need you to "chown" the whole /org/packages.qa.debian.org tree :
# chown -R qa /org/packages.qa.debian.org

Please confirm me when the changes are done so that I can quickly switch
the crontabs.

Raphaël Hertzog