Re: is Colin Mattson MIA?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 02:18:34PM +0100, giskard wrote:
> ciao,
>
> I think that Colin Mattson is a good MIA cadidate.
> AFAIK his last action is in august 2004.
> He is the maintainer of lopster.
> I mailed him twice asking for a co-maint/adoption. I intend to adopt
> lopster if qa think that is the case to orphan it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll contact you later.

Btw, you can send tips also to mia@qa.debian.org, if such a report later
turns out to be a mistake, or have circumstances, you'd still have given
the maintainer in question a 'nice' google hit on his name.

Can you please bounce (not forward) your outoing mail to
mia@qa.debian.org, if you still have it?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar