finding neglected packages

Hi,

I have written a couple of scripts to give an overview of neglected
packages, based on different variables such as NMUs, date of the last
maintainer upload, bugs and lintian output.

The idea was to provide a page such as
  http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/oldest.html
with more global criterions.

The results are available at
  http://haydn.debian.org/~thuriaux-guest/qa/
As these pages are quite huge, there is also a tarball (results.tar.gz)
including all these pages, and a tarball with the source
(scripts.tar.gz).
The global.html page is a global ranking including all these different
variables, so something like the karma of a package.

I hope it can be useful and comments are of course welcomed.

Thomas Huriaux