Debian Nag NMU in delayed queue

(If rafael.f2r@gmail.com is not the same person as
 f2r@users.sourceforge.net, then apologies, this was not for you,
 rafael.f2r@gmail.com.)

Hi,

I've uploaded an NMU of nag to tfheen's delayed queue on gluck to fix
this bug. It will be uploaded to Debian in 7 days. If you (Fabio
Rafael da Rosa <f2r@users.sourceforge.net>) oppose this, I'll
immediately cancel it.

I notice you have been quite inactive Debian-wise, for _all_ your
packages. If you want to stop Debian work, could you please cleanly
orphan your packages (see
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-orphaning)
and retire from Debian (see
http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-developer-duties.en.html#s3.7)?

(In this case, I'll probably take over nag and mnemo.)

If the problem is that you are not a DD but lost your sponsor, I'd be
glad to sponsor you.

In all cases, please get in touch so that we "know" you haven't
disappeared.

Best Regards,

--
Lionel Elie Mamane <lmamane@debian.org>