Re: Where's the popcon link?

Re: Peter Eisentraut in <[🔎] 200511161508.38690.peter_e@gmx.net>
> I would like to protest the removal of the popcon link from the developer.php
> display.  I think the "pool" link is significantly less useful.  (Who needs
> that anyway?)  What was the reason for this change?

That's a unfortunate side effect of my recent work on developer.php.
Popcon is now a column of its own, but the old cookie your browser
provides misses the &popc=1 part.

Appendng &popc=1 to the URL once will fix it; alternatively click on
"Show all" in "Display configuration".

I'll think about a way to fix it for all people, though.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/