Gnu-smalltalk debian package

Hi Bret,

I would like to know if you are still working on the debian
gnu-smalltalk package. I am studying in master, and I need to use
smalltalk.

GNU-smalltalk is not available on sarge, etch, and fails to build from
source on some architecture in unstable.

If you are not interested anymore to maintain it, I think that I will
adopt it. It seems that there was no activity arround gnu-smalltalk for
may month now.

Thanks in adavance for your answer,

                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org
GPG: 1024D/23706F87 : B906 A53F 84E0 49B6 6CF7 82C2 B3A0 2D66 2370 6F87