Re: Candidates for removal

> >  1671 days: scandetd (0 waiting, new pkg, has RC bugs) [Bradley Alexander]
> >   Potential removal bug already filed by Marc Brockschmidt more than 7
days
> >   ago.  Is it OK to reassign it to ftp.debian.org now?
> Huh.  I have this installed, and it does useful things for me.  I'd be
> willing to maintain this, if its available for the taking, even to the
> point of becoming upstream; looks like a simple piece of code (single
> 1000 line source file).
>
> If anyone knows of a (technical) reason I shouldn't do this .. step
> forwards now.  Otherwise, has anyone been in contact with Bradley?
Not as far as I know.  Email him and if you don't get a message back (quick),
take it over; since it was going to be removed, it might as well be taken
over!  Leave a note on the potential removal bug so it doesn't get removed
before you upload.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

[Insert famous quote here]