Standard form for poking maintainers?

So there's a fair number of maintainers who need polite pokes regarding
their packages (before declaring them MIA and orphaning/removing
packages).  However, I am not known for my tact.

So I wondered if anyone had devised a semi-standard "form letter" for
contacting maintainers and saying "Please don't leave your package like
this: maintain it, orphan it, or remove it" while also making it clear
that this is not an attack on their character and that we appreciate
them and are sure they are doing their best.

--
[Insert famous quote here]