Re: Maintainer inactivity on am-utils package: Request to adopt

On 13 Apr 2005, at 18:49, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 03:33:06PM +0100, Tim Cutts wrote:

I am hereby formally offering to adopt it.[am-utils]

I imagine the QA team will want to  nudge Philippe first, though...

Nudged.

Another four months have passed and there's still no sign of any activity from Philippe. Can this package please be orphaned now so that I can adopt it?

Thanks...

Tim