Pacakge install/uninstall QA using pbuilder; current status

I've been idling for a while, and maybe some people didn't notice[1]
what is happening or possible with pbuilder; so I will try to explain

pbuildd with install testing was running sometime in 2004,
and after running it extensively we had several machine hangs,
and I didn't like it really.

I've put it up public in
since I noticed that it was apparently not being released.
It should be included in the next pbuilder source tarball as an example.

It uses the pbuilder execute script found in examples/execute_installtest.sh
to do the real work, and just loops around it.

There was some work by someone about visualizing the results, but I cannot
remember the current status.

examples/B92test-pkg hook may be interesting, since it will try
installing and upgrading after building the package.

new pbuilder package will be uploaded when may new key enters the
Debian keyring.

[1] http://www.livejournal.com/users/djpig/9260.html

Junichi Uekawa, Debian Developer   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/
183A 70FC 4732 1B87 57A5  CE82 D837 7D4E E81E 55C1