watch version 3 and dehs

I'm sending this here because I'm not sure how to report a bug against the
dehs.alioth.debian.org service (which appears to be where
packages.qa.debian.org gets its data from) and I'm not sure that the
listed author of the scripts is also the person to approach with bugs.  I
was hoping that someone here would know the right place to send this
report.

The current version of uscan says to use version=3 in watch files, but it
looks like dehs doesn't understand that version.  As a result, packages
following the uscan manual produce errors in the packages.qa.debian.org
view.

This change looks like it was made with devscripts 2.8.12 on March 15th.
I'm not sure how much updating dehs will require; it looks like devscripts
uscan could now be used for dehs?

Anyway, I find dehs useful, or at least interesting, and don't want errors
to show up on my package summary page, so I have at least some motivation
to help fix this if the folks involved need help.  :)  Just point me in
the right direction.