DDPO keyserver update hacked around

Because ddpo didn't update for a few days because the used keyserver is
down. I've temporarily hacked around ddpo.py to not do the keyserver
stuff but skip instead.

A more permanent solution should be sought of course, for example, one
that doesn't do dozens of requests to the keyserver, but rather uses a
database in data for key <-> email mapping that's seperately updated
(daily for example) and which update script will just leave it untouched
if there's an error. There's no need for ddpo.py to depend on the
keyserver being alive.

I'm not going to touch this further for now, I hope someone else with
more insight in this part of DDPO could look into it. For now,
everything key-ish won't work in it.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar