request for help: #297246 - pfe: FTBFS (amd64/gcc-4.0): invalid lvalue in increment

Hi,

I am in the process of moving to London and as such don't have proper internet
access for several weeks (specifically I don't have machines to develop/test
on).

I would appreciate it if somebody could look at #297246 and NMU a fix for me.

The submitter has provided a patch, but Colin Watson tried it and it refused to
build on PowerPC.

I appreciate any time that anyone is able to give to this issue.

Thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Stafford               | Development and support consultant
<stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk> | http://www.clothcat.org