Re: old RFPs (was: RFP+ITP for the same package)

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2005-02-28 10:10]:
> BTW:  I recently take a look at the WNPP bugs, and found many old RFPs.
> Some are some years old, and I wonder what should be done with them.
> Some of them are retitled ITPs, some even with a dead upstream.

Old ITPs are sometimes pinged by some people and retitled to RFP if
they people supposed to package the machine doesn't respond.

If the upstream is dead, I'd close the RFP saying this.  Otherwise,
I'd just leave it open because there might still be interest in
getting this package into Debian.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/