Re: State of dhcp3

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 06:14:40PM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 01:10:30PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
>
> > There's a few reasonably annoying bugs in dhcp3-client, that have
> > been open for a fair while and have patches.
> >
> > I notice that there hasn't been an upload in over 6 months. Is
> > there any chance that any of these bugs can be fixed before Sarge
> > releases?
> >
> > I'd be happy do look into preparing an NMU if you don't have time.
>
> Eloy and I have both been very busy with work, and so have not had
> much time to spend on dhcp3. An NMU would be welcome, on my part.

Andrew, an NMU would be more than welcome on my part too. This package
is very important, and right now I don't have the time required to give
it the attention it deserves and needs. Same thing applies to Matt, I
believe.

What I would like to see is more people co-maintaining this package. So,
feel free to do a NMU, but feel free also to add yourself to the
Uploaders list if you would like to help co-maintain this package.

Thanks for the offer.

Cheers!

Eloy.-