Re: RFP+ITP for the same package

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 03:05:21PM +0100, Tommaso Moroni wrote:
> In the wnpp I noticed some RFP + ITP about the same package.
> Should I rename the RFP to ITP and merge them or simply
> close the RFP?

Definitely don't close the RFP, because whoever opened it will probably like
to know when the package is actually available through the closing of the
bug.  I'd confirm that the ITP is still actively underway, and then retitle
and merge the RFP.  If it's a dead ITP, retitle the ITP and merge.

- Matt