Re: MIA -> Jeroen

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 01:24:55PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I'm hereby officially handing the MIA activities over to Jeroen van
> Wolffelaar.  Jeroen has done a great job on MIA related activities in
> the past few months and has de facto been in charge for a while.

Thanks you. By the way, let me state for the record that it wouldn't
nearly be as easily as it turned out now to jump in and help out if
there were not a fine set of scripts and a neat database to use, set up
by Martin.

Let me pimp once more my feature requests though -- see [1] -- with
which I might be able to work more efficiently.

> I'll try to continue to maintain the MIA scripts (so feel free to send
> wishes) but I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

Cool. By the way, do you imply now that I don't need anymore to pass my
patches and proposed changes via you? Or do I misunderstand you here?
I'm fine either way, as you're quite responsive to requests.

Martin, thank you for your past work!

--Jeroen

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/12/msg00023.html

--