Remove relay-ctrl package?

The relay-ctrl package was orphaned in April 2004 and no-one has
stepped up to do the maintenance. The last changelog entry from the
old maintainer says:

relay-ctrl (2.5-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Orphaned package.
  * As SMTP AUTH is widely used, I don't see any need for this package.

 -- Ond<C5><99>ej Sur<C3><BD> <ondrej@debian.org>  Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:19:30 +0200

So with that statement it seems to me that it is a prime candidate for
removal. I know nothing about this package though so maybe it is still
widely used?

It is in contrib, the description is: "SMTP Relaying Control for qmail
& tcpserver. This package allows SMTP relaying for any host that
authenticates with POP3."

If there are no objections I will file a bug requesting removal.

Stephen