Re: Task: check packages not installed by anyone

Hello,
> I'm interested in working on this. I'm currently doing a very small
> webpage to help keep track of what has already be done.

I've set-up a webpage to try to summarize the status for these packages
at http://debian.zorglub.org/pkg-status/

There are some bugs left : it's rediculously slow, "orphaned" does not
work, ...

I started looking at a few "sample" packages but I am actually quite
unsure of what should be done, because there are many packages that
"could" be useful, but we see that they don't get used that much. Maybe
in these cases, contacting the maintainer could be a good idea.

--
Zorglub
Clément Stenac