Re: ITPs, wnpp, and Developer's Reference

* Jeroen van Wolffelaar (jeroen@wolffelaar.nl) [041010 16:30]:
> The Developers reference isn't edited by QA, and ITP/RFP precedure isn't
> related to QA either, IMHO.
>
> What do you intend by mailing this to debian-qa? If you want to see
> developers-reference changed, I think you should argue your case in the
> BTS. If you have other intentions with your mail to QA, please enlighten
> me.

I just disagree. I think that this is one of the places where the
existence of wnpp could be discussed - but of course, some more
information in the first mail might have made me also happier.

Also, please note that I consider my editing of the developers-reference
as QA work. ;)

Cheers,
Andi
--