Re: libmng possibly in need of orphaning

* Anibal Monsalve Salazar [Sat, 02 Oct 2004 06:36:18 +1000]:
> On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 12:45:07PM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> >libmng 1.0.8-1 builds fine for me on powerpc. I wonder if the build
> >error on voltaire is transient or not. In any case, I can upload a
> >local build if needed.

> Please do so and close #274334 when you upload it.

  perhaps would be better to determine if the error in the buildd
  (voltaire) was actually transient or not, in order to ensure no
  problems arise in an eventual security upload.

  I'm CCing debian-release since IIRC some people there are concerned
  about this issues. the error seems transient, but I'd appreciate some
  comment on how to proceed in this kind of situation.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out.