Status of uisp in Debian

Hi!

I've noticed that there's been little activity with the uisp package,
even though there was a new release in March, and I've also noticed
some easy-to-fix bugs that where never replied, nor fixed.

I was wondering if you are still interested in maintaining this
package, or you would rather give it in adoption to someone who has the
time to maintain it.

I'm willing to volunteer as a maintainer, although it would be better if
you could keep with your maintaining tasks.

(Please include debian-qa in the CC in your reply)

--
Love,
Margarita Manterola