update frequency of ddpo

Hi,

considering the current bug reports, it might be useful to check for
changes of the the general information every hour, but really update
them (and set a new timestamp on the webpage) only if there was a real
change. That would gurantee that we won't have to change anything
because of daylight saving times at the location of ftp-master. If
there are no issues with this approach, I'm prepared to commit the
changes.

Cheers,
Andi
--