developer.php reporting wrong key for weasel

Hi everyone,

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=weasel shows:

|                   Packages overview for Peter Palfrader
|
|   General information: (collapse) GPG key id: [2]D097A261
                                                   ^^^^^^^^
|   [3]Non-fixed bugs, most recent first

This is not my keyid, something apparently went wrong when generating one of
the files.

PS: Igor, great work on the new developer.php, thanks.
PPS: Looking at ddpo.y I see you parse keyserver's output.  SKS supports
  "&options=mr" which gives you an easy to parse output, you might want to
  use that.

 It is similar to the output used by gpg when you pass --with-colons, which
  you also might want to use, for results/dev_keys

--
Peter