Re: developer.php getting a bit biiig

Le mercredi 28 Juillet 2004 14:45, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> nice done.

Thanks :)

> Some minor annotations:
>
> - Why are security versions and (less important IMHO) upstream
>   versions split from the version information?

It is a good question :) I think this is "historical". I need to think
more about this.

> - Is it possible to drop just the columns that have no information at
>   all (if you look at the page for me, e.g. Exp is empty).

It could be possible but this implies a quasi complete rework of the
"display engine". Today information are displayed one after the other
but if we want to display only the columns that have information, all
need to be processed before and, then, displayed. => TODO

> - It might be nice to be able to only see the all bugs-number, but not
>   the individual counts.

Ok, => TODO

> - I don't like that my stored settings are change when I want to see
>   something different once. Is it possible to store the new cookie
>   only when a "store new settings" is selected?

I had two ways to do when url args are provided:
- override cookie setting and store them in a new one;
- override cookie settings only.

After some discuss with colleagues the majority choose the first one.
With the arguments you provide, I think you are true about that.
=> TODO

> Thanks for doing this nice work.

And thanks a lot for theses annotations :)
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com