Re: [root@merkel.debian.org: Cron <qa@merkel> /org/qa.debian.org/data/cronjobs/wml-build]

Le vendredi 23 Juillet 2004 12:13, vous avez écrit :
> It seems one of these changes you made broke something.

I didn't have time to alert you. I haven't done any changes that could
affect this wml file. I don't know what happened.

I have the same problem localy. I'll try to find a solution.
But while there are no changes about this file, the previous generated
one is good.

--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com