Re: ITA/ITH for xdiskusage

begin  Florian Ernst  quotation:
> Hello!
>
> I intent to adopt / hijack xdiskusage. It isn't really an adoption as
> the package hasn't been orphaned, it isn't a real hijack as I believe
> the maintainer Carlos Laviola is inactive for quite some time.

Actually, I'd rather keep maintaining xdiskusage.  I did orphan some
packages back when I announced I'd be leaving the project, but I
didn't really leave it and am gonna release a new version of free
pascal very soon.  I've been having some trouble with my debian e-mail
and also college stuff, but I'll try to get the most urgent business
sorted out as soon as possible (ie. today).

Thanks.

> xdiskusage has a FTBFS: Missing Build-Depends filed against it since
> May 18th, but no reaction came from Carlos, please see
> <http://bugs.debian.org/249753> for details. I already asked whether I
> could adopt this package on June 22dn but didn't recieve a reply, see
> <http://bugs.debian.org/251697>.

As said above, I'll get to it.

--
Carlos Laviola   <claviola@debian.org>