Sam Johnston, still interested in Debian maintainance?

Hi Sam,

About a month ago, I contacted you about squirrelmail maintainance. It
seemed that you did't have much time for it, so I offered my help. I
still haven't heard back from you, and from the BTS and upload history,
I couldn't find any real activity after the beginning of March this
year, and the last message of you in the BTS is [1]:

| Martin Michlmayr wrote:
| > I think this has been resolved a long time ago... is an upload
| > forthcoming?
|
| Time permitting, yes.
|
| Sam

And that package still didn't get any activity since (RC bug open for 1
year and 56 days, 'new upstream' bug open for 339 days).

Since it really looks like either you lost interest in Debian, or really
don't have time, I think it'd be better for Debian if we'd orphan your
packages. If I don't hear anything back from you this month, or agree
with me, I'll proceed doing so in the beginning of August (and taking
squirrelmail over from you).

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the work you've put in Debian so far! It'd
be shame to let that work render to irrelevance since it isn't updated
anymore, I think it's better to let somebody else continue updating it
then.

Kind regards,
--Jeroen

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=192336&msg=18