Re: wnpp: retitle 241775 244202 244203 244204 ITA: newsflash postit translate xtranslate

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 08:57:24PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> retitle 244203 ITA: translate -- translates given words from english to german or vice

Listen, I don't want to start a whole thing here, but recently with the
"terminal" package many DDs expressed a distaste for super-generic
package names that aren't as old as the hills.  I don't know how old or
canonical "translate" is, but it surely is a generic name.  I am merely
passing along the fact that some people have expressed this disinterest
in these types of names -- I suggest it humbly.  Maybe you could use a
different name.