Re: Bug #228452 and "cdw"

* Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> [2004-04-04 11:16]:
> Unfortunately, I did nothing to live up to my earlier statement that I
> would take up maintaining the package.
>
> Later I recd. the message enclosed from the upstream maintainer of "cdw"
> who wanted to take up the maintenance of the Debian package as well.

I was looking at some packages which were orphaned (i.e which did not
have a Debian maintainer) and which have never been part of a stable
release of Debian.  I don't think we should release new packages with
Sarge when they don't have a maintainer.  Obviously, Varkonyi is
welcome to upload a new packages through a sponsor to the archive.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com