Re: possible MIAs/ proposed forced orphanings

* Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> [2004-02-23 14:18]:
> Janusz A. Urbanowicz <alex@bofh.net.pl>
>  -- not maintaining or responding to bug reports for "anubis"
>  -- suggest orphaning anubis

Hmm, interesting.  He has not appeard on my radar so far.  I'll
contact him.

> Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
>  -- not maintaining or responding to bug reports for atari-bootstrap
>  -- suggest orphaning atari-bootstrap

*grr*  He always claims how low maintenance his packages are because
they don't change anyway, but he doesn't fix at least the RC bugs.
Sent yet another mail.  I'll probably also mail the m68k list.

> Mark Ng <ng@debian.org>
>  -- last upload in 2002-01
>  -- last before that in 2001
>  -- Suggest orphaning erlang-slang (with the note that any adopter should
>     move it to 'main') and removing the obsolete erlang-mode (bug
>     reassigned already)

Yeah, done that.  This was on my TODO list.

> Jochen Roehrig <jr@debian.org>
>   -- last upload 2002
>   the debian-s390 list):  These are kernel-[image|patch]-2.4.[17|19]-s390.

Let me ask the s390 list and someone who knows him in person.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com