Re: Really, really ancient standards versions

* Matthew Vernon <matthew@sel.cam.ac.uk> [2004-02-28 11:14]:
>  > floppybackup: Matthew Vernon. Standards version 2.1.2.2.
>  >   Last maintainer upload in the year 2000.
>
> I don't think this package has changed since 2000, TBPH.

But Policy changes constantly.

BTW:
757:tbm@deprecation: ~/tmp/src] lintian floppyba*deb
E: floppybackup: binary-without-manpage bytecount
E: floppybackup: binary-without-manpage floppy_backup
E: floppybackup: binary-without-manpage floppy_restore
W: floppybackup: no-section-field
W: floppybackup: no-priority-field
E: floppybackup: debian-changelog-file-contains-obsolete-user-emacs-settings

Also, there are some (long) outstanding bug reports.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com