Re: Proposal for an advanced Debian-QA system

Adrian Bunk escribió:

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:37:22PM +0100, Bluefuture wrote:

This are some idea for an advanced automatic Debian-qa system:

It's a common misunderstanding that automatic tools would be able to solve every problem.
Automatic tools are inhumen. And the worse way for newbies.

Automatic tools might help you to identify QA problems, but they are only a help for resolving QA problems, not a solution themselves.

I agree. We need human helpers ( and Debian-ers). Regards.