developer.php: Locale broken

Hi,

In developer.wml, the locale is set to fr_FR. This makes the time code
for 'how long it takes to generate this page' broken, and might cause
other unexpected results. This is because with a European locale,
strings liks 12.34 are not interpreted as the float 12.34, but rather
the integer 12, as the dot is not recognized. However microtime() still
outputs dots and not comma's.

PHP's locale support is utterly broken, and thus I suggest to use the C
locale, as I also don't see a very good reason to use the French locale.

Regards,
--Jeroen

PS: some data source is still stale, so that the package-maintainer
relationship isn't updated.

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl