Re: Remove this listing from Google

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 03:04:11PM -0600, Goel, Ajay wrote:
> I would really appreciate if you could somehow remove the following
> listing from Google.

Sorry, this is not possible. We don't remove messages from the public
archive.

> I am not sure how this message got posted online,
> though I never intended to do so. If you have any additional questions,
> please let me know.

You have sent a email (at least this one and the one you want to get
removed) to a public mailing-list. A public archive is available at
lists.debian.org which is also used by several webpages such as google.

Please read
 http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer

and/or Josip Rodin's nice explanation:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2002/debian-www-200208/msg00372.html