Re: Removal of gtkgraph ?

Yes I agree that it should be removed immediately, particularly in light
of the fact that it can produce erroneous output merely depending upon
how the input is grouped.  I would take a stab at fixing the bugs, but I
don't know lex, and tend to agree with Aaron about better alternatives
being available.

Cheers,
tony

--
Q:      How many Bell Labs Vice Presidents does it take to change a light bulb?