Re: are you using symlinks?

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 (17:09), Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Package: autofs
> Version: 4.1.3-4
> Followup-For: Bug #279898
>
> Would you please specify if you are using symlinks as mount point for
> autofs maps? Also, are you sure you restarted autofs after upgrading?
> What's the contents of your daemon.log file after expiration?
 Trying to answer  I've reinstalled the unstable version  of the package
and now it seems to work just fine.

 There probably was a misconfiguration in  my earlier setup that lead me
to consider  this a bug,  however you  shold consider that  I've checked
quite  accurately at  the time  of the  bug-report and  didn't find  any
problem, more over I've not  changed autofs related files but everything
worked fine after the downgrade.

 In addition to that  the bug was reported to me  also from another user
who was facing the same problem.

 Maybe the maintainer should consider changing the bug priority.

Ciao,
Daniele                 JID: dan@jabber.linux.it (http://www.jabber.org)
--
and remember: respect is everything . . . . . . . . . . . free your mind