Please NMU libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl

Dear QA team,

the maintainer of that package has expressed in
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=238580&msg=14>
that he doesn't have the time / interest to maintain this package at
the moment.

Yet bug#159057 (serious) needs to be resolved in Woody for the
(possibly) upcoming 3.0r3, and as AFAIK the version in sid needs to be
higher than the version in proposed-updates there has to be an upload
to sid before anything can be done.
I've prepared a complete update, but I understand that these
circumstances are a little bit unusual for sponsoring, so if you just
want to NMU that's fine with me. Certainly I'd be very glad about
sponsoring, though. :)

Anyways, please find the upstream tarball at
<http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/L/LU/LUISMUNOZ/Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.3.tar.gz>.
I've repacked this as <libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl_1.3.orig.tar.gz>, all
files (signed, lintian / linda / pbuilder / debdiff tested) can be
found at
<http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl>, but please
check carefully.

My changelog entry reads as follows:
|  libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
|  .
|    * New upstream release, new maintainer (Closes: #238580)
|    * debian/control:
|      + raised versioned B-D on perl and changed to B-D-I, thus
|        B-D on libdigest-md5-perl no longer needed -> removed
|      + raised versioned B-D on debhelper for dh_perl use
|      + B-D on zlib1g-dev not needed -> removed
|      + updated short and long description
|      + Standards-Version 3.6.1
|    * debian/copyright:
|      + additional license text, added pointer to perl license
|      + spelling fix
|    * debian/rules:
|      + DH_COMPAT moved into debian/compat
|      + general cleanup, including streamlining
|    * debian/watch: added

Joey expressed he'd upload an update to stable once this is done, so
please lend a helping hand here...

Cheers,
Flo