Re: Hijacking / adopting ascii?

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 10:28:09PM +0200, Florian Ernst wrote:
> Dear QA team,
>
> I seek permission to adopt the package "ascii" without having recieved
> positive feedback from the current maintainer as listed in the PTS
> (CCed), please see <http://packages.qa.debian.org/ascii>.

Since it has been three weeks without reaction to your last mail to him,
and the background information you provided in #199150, and especially
the fact that except for changing the Maintainer: field he didn't touch
the package in any way in the well over three years his name is on it:
go ahead, feel free.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar